- Platform:Web and Mobile
- Visual Design:Lucila Diaz Spólita
Changing the face of a leader in online surveys
With over 2.5 million users across 40 countries, QuestionPro is a leading online survey software that allows clients to create, distribute, and analyze results of online surveys in order to make better business decisions.
For over 3 years, first as a consultant and then as a full-time employee, I helped QuestionPro by defining and developing their brand identity, redesigning and growing their core product, creating new products for specific markets, and taking them to different platforms.
- Conducting user research: interviewing customers and support team members, and gathering live web insights to identify issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Defining and guiding the user experience strategy.
- Supervising the design team to create a new brand identity and implement it consistently across digital and print media.
- Creating a new information architecture model and responsive navigation structure.
- Working closely with product managers, visual designers, and developers to define and implement improvements and new features.
- Developing detailed interaction workflows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively propose and communicate design solutions.
- Usability testing: validating design hypotheses by conducting remote and in-person testing sessions.
- Managing projects and providing guidance and support to the front-end development team to ensure a pixel-perfect delivery of the user interface.