Carnegie Mellon AcrobatiqVisit Site
- Client:Carnegie Mellon University
- Visual Design:Cecilia Carlino, Belén Soria, Guido Fortini
A smart evidence-based platform for online learning programs
Acrobatiq is an e-learning initiative of Carnegie Mellon University designed to optimize student engagement. It provides online adaptive courseware and a personalized learning platform that helps faculty to monitor student progress by measuring and analyzing their performance.
I helped Acrobatiq launch in 2014 by designing their marketing site and managing the team that developed it in WordPress. I also contributed to the creation of the courseware platform.
- Wireframing the key screens in the marketing site and overseeing the visual design process.
- Creating a style guide for the website, web application, and marketing materials.
- Managing the website development project and ensuring the design was implemented properly.
- Setting up the user flow and designing wireframes for the student onboarding process.
- Designing progress indicators and key aspects of the navigation for the courseware user interface.
- Creating graphics, charts, and visualizations for the initial set of training programs.